All the necessary information for users of vegalpa.com
CONSTRUCCIONES VEGALPA S.L.
Calle Capua, nº27 – Bajo
33205 | Gijón | Asturias | Spain
What is a cookie?
A «cookie» is a small text-type file that contains information and is stored in your web browser when you visit most websites. It is not a virus, trojan, spam or spyware. It is not a program that can perform harmful actions for your computer, smartphone or computer from which you access the web.
Cookies can be own or from third parties. Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by services or suppliers external to that page, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, which have access from the page.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not store sensitive information about you, (credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc.). The data they keep are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a natural person but to your web browser (it is therefore an anonymous association) or in the last case to your IP.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a person or a robot application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web .
- Cookies of personalization: They allow the user to access a service with some general characteristics predefined according to the criteria of the terminal used (language, type of navigator, regional configuration …).
- Analysis cookies: Collect anonymous information on behavior of the users in the websites in order to measure and analyze the activity of the website in question to introduce improvements based on the data of use.
- Advertising cookies: They allow to manage the advertising spaces of a web more effectively, in relation to to the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow to observe continuously the browsing habits of the users of a website in order to develop specific profiles and display advertising based on them.
Which cookies does this website use and for what purpose?
This website uses its own and third party cookies. Specifically, the following cookies are used:
- Personalization: Cookies help you remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so you can show related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow you to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
- Security: Cookies are used to avoid security risks.
Third party cookies:
This website includes features provided by third parties. Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- Those generated by Google services: Specifically to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website (statistics of visits and searches) and improve its usability (for example, the elimination of spam in forms). In no case are associated with data that could get to identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. If you wish, you can check the type of cookies used by Google.
- Store sensitive personal identification information such as your address, password or credit card information.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, cookies can be deleted once they are hosted on our computer and can also be blocked for a domain ( web address) or in general for all pages. To remove cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to its elimination. You must modify the settings of each browser and equipment you use, for this you can visit the links provided for that purpose by the browsers whose use is considered most widespread.